Thursday, April 28, 2005

Featured Track of the Week (April 27th)




Well, this lovely couple that made me laugh and cry all at the same time is the reason for my choice of this week's featured track (yes I missed last week). It was an emotional rollercoaster watching 50 First Dates. Now, I wasn't crying because it was sad, but because Ula was so hilarious. Favourite scene...by far, is when he rubs his feet on Sandler's pillow, and then sits on it. I mean, COME ON Ula....that's uncalled for! Annnyways, the reason I'm posting this is because this movie had some great music. One particular song that I'm listening to now is called Over the Rainbow, What a Wonder and it's by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole. It's got that trademark Sandler ukelele (which is obviously not played by him). The song is a medley of Over the Rainbow (from Wizard of Oz) and What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong. It's such a beautiful song, and really touches the heart. Check it out at your nearby Limewire!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home