Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Work

As much as most students try to minimize the amount of time in school, I think we all need to step back and look at the big picture. Since I got back from Guyana, I have been working full-time. Now, it's only been a few weeks, but I've worked this same job a few times before. I am realizing that being in the working world isn't all that it's cut out to be. The freedoms of a student, the luxuries of lack of responsibility and knowing that you have so much partying left to do before you're strapped down is just great! Why do we all stress ourselves to get out of school so quickly? Personally, I think the longer I stay in school, the more I'll get out my life. A career is something that I don't want to have to worry about for now. I'm going to enjoy life and make sure I can sleep in every once in a while!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home