Saturday, April 02, 2005

Love for Music



Personally, I can't get through a day without listening to music. Although people may accuse me of listening to Top 40, which I occasionally listen to; I get my true satisfaction from listening to more soul-stirring music. Now, don't laugh, I'm being serious. First of all, there is a lot of classical music that really touches me. Especially when there is a grand orchestra providing it. Also, the thrill of driving from Point A to Point B (which I do quite often) is magnified when I'm listening to some good trance music. I'm not talking about the chest-pounding tracks that only induce migraines. DJ Tiesto, Paul Van Dyk, Ferry Corsten...these are the men who spin tracks that blow my mind. Check them out. There have been so many times that I have been blasting one of the above DJs in my car, and have either missed an exit, drifted into the next lane, or passed out and awoke in a nearby ditch. I hope you can share these experience with me. Also, while I'm surfing (or blogging), I am almost always tuned into my digital radio stations. Check out Digitally Imported, under 'Vocal Trance', 'Trance', 'Chillout', and 'House'. Welcome to my world.

You can also check out their sister site, SKY.fm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home