Friday, April 01, 2005

Coming at you

Hey all,

So, I have created a blog...woooooweeeee! Haha, I'm one who thinks he is up-to-date with technology, so here is my attempt to remain 'with it'. I guess I don't have much to say right now, except, if ANYONE can come out...this Monday, April 4th, at Rohani's residence at 7:00PM we're having an evening of stories, pictures and FUNNNNNN about our trip to Guyana. So....commmmeeeeeee on out!! Here's the address. If anyone needs a ride, let me know!


What are you waiting for?

1 Comments:

At 4/01/2005 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yoooo....This is a pretty sweet! Your tech savvy skills always seem to "bloggle" my mind. Although I haven't seen many, but i'm sure this Blog "Blogs" them all :) Wicked! Anyways...can't wait until I get my own.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home