Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Breakdancing


On my travels through Google I recently came across a few videos on Google Video. Now, most people know Google simply for their search capabilities and maybe their excellent e-mail service (Gmail). Beneath their simple surface are many projects undergoing vigorous testing, and just itching to be released. You can actually browse through their 'labs' and discover some of the innovative services they are working on. A few worth checking out are Google Maps (directions for the lost), Google Suggest (a live-searching website), Google Desktop Search (a tool to search your computer with Google technology), and Google Answers (have a question? Google's experts will answer it for a price).

Back to Google Video. I came across a few breakdancing videos, and one really caught my attention. WOW...I mean, I find it hard to believe that this is real, because these guys are actually defying the laws of gravity, physics and motion. Give me a break, is it really possible to do push-ups with only your hands on the ground? Check it out, I'm sure you'll be amazed.

1 Comments:

At 6/29/2005 12:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow man, I have seen the breakdancing dude before. Everytime I see this guy I am fricken impressed BIGTIME!
He's got to be the most pumpedflexed breakdancer ever! lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home